A New York Adventure

A New York Adventure

"It was the best of times....it was the worst of times...."
Charles Dickens

"If we are to better the future we must disturb the present."
Catherine Booth















Wednesday, September 16, 2009

...Joy comes in the morning!

The Psalmist writes that "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" (Ps. 30:5). That is a promise that I claim.  I walked around the grounds of Crestmont last night and wept for the loss of a friend.  But in and through the sadness and tears came the knowledge and recognition of the comforting presence of the Spirit and the understanding that while I walk through this dark night of sadness, joy will come.  In fact it has never left, it is my strength and enables me to face the 'night' with courage.

No comments: